Saturday, April 30, 2011

And so it begins..........

Today is the day I decided to take the plunge and create my own Etsy Team. Wanting to create something that I love doing...just like my Etsy Shop, slowly, I plan to build the best team possible. Hopefully over the next month, we will be up and running!

The name of the team reflects my goals with my shop. To provide prop stylists,interior designers, decorators and the everyday decor minded shopper with unique vintage finds.

Together with my fellow Etsians, I hope to create an environment that people will feel comfortable with, no stress, not many rules and to create lovely treasuries and promote one another with our team blog, twitter and facebook page!


We will be on twitter as well, @etsystylistteam

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment